Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Empty Checking Update - I Probably Have COVID

 I uploaded a thing to the Podbean app tonight that I also wanted to share here.

This past weekend I went to a celebration of life for a friend that I deeply cared about. Then on Tuesday my throat got scratchy and I was coughing occasionally. And today I developed a fever. I'm sick. And it's probably COVID...but I might not ever find that out because everywhere I've contacted to try to schedule a test doesn't have open appointments. I'll either be healthy or dead by the time I find one.

So...my throat is messed up and I'm feeling awful. Which means there won't be an episode this week. I'm going to focus on getting better and hope that the show does come back...if it doesn't, you know I died. So let's hope there's a show next week, cool?

As I say in each episode:

Please remember that Black Lives Matter, that Trans Rights are Human Rights, that Women's Rights are Human rights--and I shouldn't have to tell you any of that. Be good to each other, be good to yourself. Forgive each other and forgive yourself.

Keep sending me good will until next time.

-Uncle Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment