Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Episode 147 - This Whole Episode is a Subtweet

In this kinda grumpy episode, I share some personal stuff then talk about music from Michael Penn and the Decemberists, because their music helped me through a rough week. This one has a slightly different tone, but I think it still manages to be fun.

e-mail: db@derekbrink.com

Time Index:

  • 0:00 - Intro, including me hating my new phone and ranting about how to podcast real good...
  • 26:47 - Diner
  • 27:17 - Music to have a bad week by...
    • 28:04 - Michael Penn - Mr. Hollywood, Jr. 1947
    • 37:25 - ...I get weirdly mad defending the Decemberists, who I only sort of like...
  • 53:02 - Napalm
  • 53:32 - Outro
Just the one photo this week (the cover photo). Wasn't a lot worth taking pictures of in the talk...and as chance has it the Decemberists album I referenced the most is in my car and I'm not going out there right now. So. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment