Thursday, April 6, 2023

Episode 149 - Who Needs Bono and The Edge? I Did it Myself!

 I know. I'm uploading the episode late. Very sorry. Life has been crazy.

But this episode is fun! I talk about Wrestlemania, Bono's book, U2's special with David Letterman, Greg the Bunny, Red Dwarf, and I try to get you to date me, all in under an hour! Check it out!

Time Index:

  • 0:00 - Intro
    • 5:19 - Wrestlemania Wrap-up...and I yell at wrestling fans.
  • 26:51 - Forever Home
  • 27:20 - More U2 Stuff, including "A Sort of Homecoming" and Bono's book "Surrender."
  • 43:10 - You Only Hurt the Ones You Love
  • 43:41 - Recent Watching
    • Greg the Bunny - 44:49
    • Red Dwarf - 51:42
  • 58:01 - You're Weird
  • 58:32 - Outro
Photos (My glass of whiskey grows more visible as the photos go on):
Here's the cover photo, for your collection, Greg. (I hope this freaks out some guy named Greg.)


Bono's book. Its reads as though Bono wrote a book. I'm enjoying it, as a fan of Bono.

Greg the Bunny - Such an overlooked, under-rated show from the Fox people, in an era where they cancelled EVERYTHING. Seek it out. Trust me.

And Red Dwarf. I love Red Dwarf. I don't know what else to say. Just listen to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment