Thursday, January 11, 2024

Episode 173 - God is Peeing on My House

In this episode I talk about Doctor Who, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Madison Greene, and some other stuff. It's a shorter episode, but I crammed in a lot of fun. Enjoy!

email: db@derekbrink.com
New Bandcamp talked about in the show: http://fromthebrink.bandcamp.com (All of the songs in this episode are from this page!)

Time Index:

Photos - Not a lot, but here are a few:

Here's the cover photo. I'd like to think that the same person who has a folder on their desktop full of them also has an entire wall in their department covered in them too, like that one scene in One Hour Photo. Except let's not end like in that movie, you fucking lunatic. (Sorry I called you a fucking lunatic, that one time.)

Here's my Madison Greene collection, plus a McGuire head. In 2020, one of the singers of this band died, and I only recently found out. I was deeply saddened to hear that Melissa is no longer with us. She was a nice person and a POWERHOUSE of a singer. Had to pay her some respect in this episode.

There's a new (well, recent) Mario game! And I love it! listen to the episode to find out how much!


No comments:

Post a Comment