Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Episode 238 - Dropping the Falsetto

In this episode I talk about shows I've recently attended, including AC/DC with Foo Fighters, Kevin Smith, and Squeeze with Adam Ant and Haircut 100. I had fun finally doing an episode. Now it's your turn!

Time got away from me this week, so I don't have a time index, but enjoy the following links. The songs in this one are from my UPCOMING record, so keep an eye on Bandcamp!

Bandcamp: http://derekbrink.bandcamp.com 
email: db@derekbrink.com 

I've got pics for you, though!

Here's the cover photo. If you look close, you can see live shots of Foo Fighters, AC/DC, Kevin Smith, and Squeeze. 
Here's me with an SG... Looks good on me, doesn't it? Irritating...


Here's a big-assed AC/DC logo with your Papa Dave in front of it (for scale).

My Bon Scott Bobblehead!

My grey Squeeze shirt.

Back of the shirt, with tour dates.

My red Squeeze shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment