Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Episode 10 - Bummer Sandwich

This is a pretty serious episode. Please be forewarned that I openly discuss the subject of sexual assault/rape in regards to the Harvey Weinstein story. I do not describe anything in detail, but if the subject is a triggering event from you, you may wish to skip ahead. I also discuss pro-wrestling, because I have no idea how to smoothly transition between subjects. Then I close out the show bidding an emotional farewell to Gord Downie from The Tragically Hip. And more, including me playing a little guitar here and there.

 Here's the player:



Didn't do any photos on this one, other than the cover photo, which I'll use to close out the post. Sorry. Just not a lot of stuff to take pictures of this week.

Time-stamps:
Introduction - 0:00
Discussion of Harvey Weinstein/Sexual Assault - 3:08
WWE Talk - 18:50
RIP Gord Downie - 33:00

No comments:

Post a Comment