Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Episode 12 - Hats n' Stuff

FYI - There are a couple of audio glitches in the episode after the 30-minute mark. My computer's getting tempermental. Working on it, but they're there this week. Sorry.

Here's the player:



On this week's episode, I talk about hats I bought and give a glowing plug to my favorite hat shop Levine's Hats in St. Louis. Then I talk about wrestling for a while. Then music reviews featuring Ryan Adams, The Mountain Goats, and the War on Drugs. I also free-form about some stuff I want to/need to buy in the near future and play my Rickenbacker bass between subjects. I had fun with this one--hope you do too!

***CORRECTION*** - I've been informed that I made an incorrect statement in this episode.  I referred to Mickie James' "real name" as being "Alexis Laree."  That is incorrect.  Alexis Laree was a previous ring-name Mickie used, but was NOT her real name.  My apologies for the error.

Index of subjects:

  • 0:00 - Introduction including a plug of the NEW podcast blog address!
  • 3:10 - Bass Break #1
  • 3:39 - HATS HATS HATS!!!
  • 10:35 - Bass Break #2
  • 11:20 - This week in the WWE
  • 31:06 - Bass Break #3
  • 32:26 - Music - The War on Drugs, Mountain Goats, Ryan Adams
  • 41:22 - Bass Break #4
  • 42:27 - Random stuff I want to buy
  • 50:05 - Outro music
And here are some photos:
HATS! Visit www.levinehat.com to get one of your own!
The Stetson.
The Bailey
The music I talked about this week.
And this is the bass I played.  You can also see the acoustic and electric that I've played on other recent episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment