Thursday, December 13, 2018

Episode 56 - Checkmates?

Sorry the description and whatnot is going to be lacking this week--I'm in a rush to meet a deadline on something else. This week I talk about how much fun I'm having playing Stardew Valley, I talk about new music from J Mascis, Greta Van Fleet, and Louden Wainwright III, and I talk about Patton Oswalt's special "Annihilation." It's a good one! Here's the player:


And this week I've only got a handful of photos and not even a time break-down!  Sorry! I'll do better next time!

Cover photo showing some of the stuff I talked about. Noticeably absent are Stardew Valley and the Louden Wainwright album because they were both digital downloads, therefore I have nothing to show you, so I may as well not have bought them at all...

Patton Oswalt's "Annihilation" Record Store Day release.

Greta Van Fleet.

J Mascis.

No comments:

Post a Comment