Sunday, February 24, 2019

Episode 60 - Listen to a TED Talk, I Can't Solve All Your Problems

On this week's episode I talk about (and play!) my new Fender Telecaster American Pro guitar. I also talk about new music from Mandolin Orange, The Flesh Eaters, and Bob Mould. Then I talk about Fallout 4, Red Dead Redemption II, and WWE 2K19 on the PS4. All that plus some personal stuff. Check it out!


Sorry I didn't get a time index together for this episode, but I'm running late for something while also doing this, so I'm skipping it this week.  :)  But here's a bunch of photos!

The cover, of course.

This is the first photo I took of the new guitar as soon as I got it home. Texted it to my dad.

Posted this one on Facebook. It's weird how the light reflecting off my glasses makes it look like my right eye is lazy. Otherwise, I like this photo a lot.

From Instagram...  In use.

Also on Instagram. I'd captioned this "All my Fenders making frienders" and then realized that's the stupidest thing I've ever written.

This is the amp I played through on the show. Simple, one knob, tiny amp. Yet it still sounded good!

Mandolin Orange - Tides of a Teardrop. GREAT album.

The Flesh Eaters - I Used to be Pretty. - I expected more... Although, bonus points are awarded for how seamlessly the top of this album cover fades into my counter-top.

Bob Mould - Sunshine Rock - Fun album.

Red Dead Redemption II - A really great game that highlights all of my frustrations with modern gaming.

WWE 2K19. Fun...but the "reversals" mechanic is broken and makes it almost not worth playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment