Saturday, April 6, 2019

Episode 63 - Good Sean Connery Words

On this week's episode I open up with some personal stuff then talk about new music from Eli Paperboy Reed, Over the Rhine, and Jenny Lewis (as well as touching briefly on my love of Iron Maiden). I then spend a large chunk of the show talking about Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughterhouse-Five," which turned 50 years old last month. And I close out by telling you about a couple of adult beverages I've recently enjoyed. Here's the player:


Time Index:
And here are some photos and stuff! (All album covers lovingly lifted from Amazon.)

The cover photo, which also serves as the Vonnegut/Slaughterhouse photo this week.

Eli Paperboy Reed - GREAT album.

Over the Rhine's new, beautiful album.

Jenny Lewis' new album. I'm hoping I have to revise this review at a later date.

I also talked about Iron Maiden, although not specifically this album.

Jameson Irish Whiskey's "Caskmates" Stout Edition - It's too long a name, but an excellent whiskey.

Boulevard's Whiskey Barrel Stout - Have some chocolate on hand, if you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment