Saturday, June 29, 2019

Episode 65 - I've Seen Stuff

I'm back! And I'm talking about Patton Oswalt, The Who, and Marc Maron as well as a bunch of other stuff. I was away too long, but it feels good to be back at it!

Here's the player:

Time Index:
  • 0:00 - Intro
  • 16:32 - Music Break #1 - Church Girls
  • 17:05 - Patton Oswalt show in St. Louis
  • 27:35 - Music Break #2 - The Best
  • 28:07 - The Who in St. Louis
  • 43:46 - Music Break #3 - You and Your Perfect Life
  • 44:20 - Marc Maron--you guessed it--in St. Louis
  • 56:56 - Music Break #4 - Just Another Day
  • 57:30 - Outro

Photos!!!!!!!

Here's the cover photo, which features the t-shirt and baseball jersey I bought at the Who show.

A picture of myself, my brother, and my dad (left to right) after the Who show.

My Marc Maron ticket.

My Patton Oswalt ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment