Friday, September 18, 2020

I WATCHED 30 ROBIN WILLIAMS MOVIES (and so can you!) - 9/17/20

This week's episode is a movie-length theme episode. After realizing that we'd passed what should've been Robin Williams' 69th birthday and also the 6th anniversary of his death, I decided to watch some Robin Williams movies. And "some" turned into "30." In this special episode, I talk about all 30 of the movies I watched and also give my thoughts on Robin in general. It's a fun ride!

Here's the player:


And here are some photos:
The cover photo, for your collection, Brad, Kelly, Amanda, and Phil. (I don't know if anybody actually does that, but if I got one of the names right, they're freaking the fuck out right now.)
This is a collage of all of the title screens and/or DVD menus from the movies I watched. Took each photo on my phone as the movies started and I thought it looked neat in my phone's photo gallery.

Here's the stack of BluRays and DVDs!
I think of this as "wave one." Watched them all in one weekend before realizing I was going to watch WAY more and slowing down.

...wave two...

...wave three...
...wave four...
Thanks for your support! Did I watch your favorite Robin Williams movie? If not, what is it and should I watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment