Sunday, July 18, 2021

Episode 99 - Stay With Me As I Google It (Who is Sam Smith?)

God's holy trousers! There's a new episode of Empty Checking!!!

In this long-awaited return you're getting a half-year report on music that has come out in 2021 and also my review of a couple books by Tatiana de Rosnay. This is episode #99, which means episode #100 is up next! I'm taking two weeks between because I want to get some listener mail in to read on the show and I want to give you plenty of time to send it in to db@derekbrink.com (or to comment on the Podbean page or right here on the blog). Thanks so much for your patience and support. It's good to be back!

Here's the player:

Here's the time-line:

And here are just a couple photos...I got lazy.  :)

Here's a big pile of music...it's also the cover photo for the episode, y'know...

And these are the books!



No comments:

Post a Comment