Friday, September 10, 2021

Episode 103 - I Don't Know Words

This episode sees me struggle to pronounce things more than usual while talking about Billie Eilish, Japanese Breakfast, Iron Maiden, The Grand Tour, and more! I had fun, anyway! Maybe you will also!

E-mail me with you questions and objections at db@derekbrink.com!

Here's the player:

Here's how the time shakes out:

  • 0:00 - Intro, including a mention of the passing of Daffney Unger.
  • 17:27 - Music Break - Born In This Town
  • 17:57 - Music Stuff!
    • Billie Eilish - 23:06
    • Japanese Breakfast - 29:21
    • Iron Maiden - 35:23
  • 47:32 - Music Break - Lectio Divina
  • 48:02 - Outro and more!
    • Talk of The Grand Tour - 48:38
    • Talking about sushi for some reason - 55:13
    • Next time on Empty Checking! - 59:32
And here are a few pictures--not a ton this time, but whatever!
Here's the cover photo.

I've become your weird old friend who suddenly likes Billie Eilish. Listen to the show to find out how!

Japanese Breakfast fell into my life from out of nowhere. Listen to the episode to find out how on that, too!

There's a new Iron Maiden album. So all is well!

This is the inside art of the Maiden album. See what I mean? THIS should've been the cover!

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment