Saturday, October 1, 2022

Episode 133 - You Can't Fake Blushing

I'm back on my own this week and I kept it pretty simple. I give a life update, then talk about The Sandman, Glenn Tilbrook, and an awesome beer I had last week. Check it out!

Remember you can e-mail me your thoughts at db@derekbrink.com.

Time Index:

  • 0:00 - Intro
    • 6:07 - It's been a weird week...
    • 7-ish Minutes (I didn't write it down) - I start talking about a home renovation project...
    • 13:22 - The Thing in the Wall
  • 18:43 - Born in this Town
  • 19:13 - The Sandman
  • 31:34 - Being There
  • 32:04 - Glenn Tilbrook and Squeeze
    • 36:31 - Heavy Riff Velvet Underbrown
    • 38:29 - Back to talking about Glenn Tilbrook
  • 48:14 - Diner
  • 48:44 - Outro/Coming Attractions
Photos:
Here's the cover. Obviously.

A few of my old Sandman trades. The show gets you through about the first two books.

A collection of Glenn Tilbrook/Squeeze CDs. More of them than I proud of were purchased the night I saw him perform.

A GREAT beer. I hope Heavy Riff is around forever or at least gets to keep making a version of this beer once Lou Reed's estate slaps them with a cease and desist...which really does seem inevitable.


No comments:

Post a Comment