Thursday, December 29, 2022

Episode 140 - Top Ten Albums of 2022

In this episode I count down my top ten favorite albums of 2022, including a bunch of honorable mentions and some other stuff. (And no, #1 is NOT visible in the thumbnail!) It's always a good time, any time I get to make a list! :) 

SPOILERS IN THE SECOND PHOTO OF THIS POST.

Remember you can e-mail me at db@derekbrink.com--tell me your favorites from this year!

Time Index:

  • 0:00 - Intro Stuff (Including my favorite music memories from this year.)
  • 17:08 - Born in this Town
  • 17:38 - Mostly Honorable Mentions
  • 38:43 - Hindsight
  • 39:13 - The Top Ten!
  • 1:15:31 - Being There
  • 1:16:01 - Outro (Including some other music that isn't new, but I learned of it this year, and a heartfelt THANK YOU to the Checkmates for 2022!)
Photos (Only 2--hard to do the list posts!)
Here's the cover. I do love my stacks and piles and stuff. I love clutter.

And here's the ten! It's a good, if all-over-the-place group!


No comments:

Post a Comment