Thursday, November 16, 2023

Episode 168 - Say Everything You Have to Say and Let Me Rest

In this episode I mostly catch up on a bunch of music, including Taylor Swift, Pharoah Sanders, The Mountain Goats, and The Rolling Stones. I also talk about making a Doctor Who scarf, trying to buy a laptop, and accidentally piercing my own nipple. So. There's a lot. Enjoy!

email: db@derekbrink.com 

Time Index:

  • 0:00 - Intro
    • 10:36 - My slightly grumpy thoughts on Mike Portnoy returning to Dream Theater
  • 13:48 - Music Break - Remember Me
  • 14:18 - New(ish) Release Reviews
    • 14:31 - Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)
    • 19:37 - Pharoah Sanders - Pharoah
    • 23:15 - The Mountain Goats - Jenny from Thebes
    • 26:18 - Rolling Stones - Hackney Diamonds
  • 29:05 - Music Break - Beautiful Disaster
  • 29:35 - Outro (Including talk of scarves and laptops.)
And with my apologies, I really only took the cover photo this week. It's been a LONG week. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment