Thursday, November 2, 2023

Ramblings on Loss and Art

I've decided this isn't an official "episode" in the chronology...but I needed to say some stuff, and I had a platform, so here we are. This one's very different. I talk a lot about an old college friend who passed away this week and also about why a celebrity death can hit us hard, why art matters, and so on. (And yes, I briefly pay tribute to Matthew Perry, Richard Moll, and Suzanne Somers, too.) It gets a little raw in places. But I listened back to it and thought maybe it'd be worth hearing for some people.

If you skip this one, I get it. But it might help somebody to at least know we're all asking the same questions.

I promise that the next one will (probably) be more fun. Thanks for letting me get serious sometimes.

-Uncle Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment