Saturday, February 17, 2024

Episode 176 - I say "Gestalt Entity" in this episode at one point...

Sorry it took a while to get this week's episode uploaded. It's been weird. But whatever! We've got a good episode ready to go in which I pay tribute to Melinda Ledbetter and Wayne Kramer, then talk about my feelings on the final season of Star Trek: Picard and the Extreme/Living Colour show I saw a week ago! Dig it!

email: db@derekbrink.com

Time Index:

I say "Gestalt Entity" at one point in this episode...

Photos:

Here's the cover photo. It was hard to arrange things. I'm still not happy with it. I cut off most of the word "Extreme" and whatnot. Oh well. I'll get over it. In time.

My Brian Wilson autograph, on a slip-card that came in the Barnes & Noble autographed edition of the "No Pier Pressure" album. It's a really great album, by the way, but the autograph is the reason it's on the wall, more than the album itself.

My first-pressing copy of "Smiley Smile." I've only listened to it once, just to say I did. It's a surprisingly clean copy for being over 50 years old!

The Love & Mercy movie. Really great film, especially if you're already a fan...but if you're not, I think it still holds up well as a movie.

The MC5 boxset. This is all vinyl, as opposed to the CD I put in the cover photo. I bought this a few years back when I think it was a Record Store Day release. The albums are colored red, white, and blue, respectively.

Three seasons and OUT. And it was wonderful. I've actually MISSED it this week!

And here are the shirts I bought at the show! I was going to post pics from the show, too, but most of that's on my social media, if you want to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment