Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Episode 182 - Boop

In this special episode, I'm listening to my new album "Boop" and doing commentary over it. It's probably a frustrating listen if you want to hear the album, but if you have already heard it, it's probably at least a little interesting! The album is available for ABSOLUTELY FREE (or pay-what-you-want) at http://derekbrink.bandcamp.com. Hope you have fun with this one, and even MORE fun listening to the album!

Blog: http://emptychecking.blogspot.com
email: db@derekbrink.com

(No time index this week, since it's just the one topic.)

Photos:

Here's your cover photo. It's the album, surrounded by a lot (but not all!) of the influences I mention in the episode.

Here's the CD itself. I still have a few available, if anybody wants to meet up and grab one from me!

The stack of CDs from the "influences" pile. Everything from Leonard Cohen to Metallica. It's bananas.

The DVD/BluRay stack of influences makes a lot more sense, and is mostly from the song "I Wanna Write Songs for You."

This book is integral to "System Error." It's a beautiful read and really stuck with me. Give it a shot, if you're looking for something.


No comments:

Post a Comment