Sunday, August 18, 2024

Episode 185 - Talking About Schuff

In this (unwittingly delayed) episode, I talk about new releases from Johnny Cash, Cage the Elephant, and Vampire Weekend, then the new graphic novel "Youth Group" by Bowen McCurdy and Jordan Morris. It's a short, but fun one! Enjoy!

email: db@derekbrink.com

Time Index:

Photos:
Here's the cover photo. Blogspot has made it harder to put photos in the right order. So we're kinda lucky this is at the top. Good for us.


I read this in an evening. And you could too! I guess it's in the genre of religious-horror-comedy. And it works on all three levels! Neat!

Newest album by Cage the Elephant. I enjoyed it, mostly. Listen to the show to find out how much.

I guess it's a thing now to not put the band name on the cover? This is Vampire Weekend's new one. Whatever.

There's also an unearthed Johnny Cash album out there that's a perfectly reasonable listen. So you could listen to it, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment