Monday, August 10, 2026

Episode 235 - What I've Been Doing

WE'RE FINALLY BACK! And in this episode, I tell you what's been keeping me away, by talking about concerts from Rush, Aimee Mann, and ALL, plus I pay tribute to Glen Hansard. I enjoyed finally doing this one. Hope you enjoy finally hearing it.

Blog: http://emptychecking.blogspot.com 
Bandcamp: http://derekbrink.bandcamp.com 
email: db@derekbrink.com 

The only song in the episode is the theme music...but that's available, just like everything else!

Time Index:

  • 0:00 - Intro
  • 7:27 - Rush
  • 24:28 - Aimee Mann
  • 32:01 - Glen Hansard
  • 49:06 - ALL
Photos:
Here's your cover photo. Lots of stuff in there!

A completely accidental, cool shot I got at the Rush concert, when the screens were transitioning.

Rush's beer! I've been wanting to try it for years! Now I have! And I never need to have it again because it's basically and IPA and I don't like those... Yay!

Thought my Rush baseball jersey needed a little more attention than it gets in the other photos.

Here's ALL!

Rush merch! Plus, the Frostie Cream Soda I mentioned.

Aimee Mann merch!

ALL and Snodgrass merch!

Aimee Mann!

A random assortment of Glen Hansard stuff. This isn't all I have...although I forgot that I've only got a couple of his records in digital format, because for some reason his stuff has been hard to find for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment