Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Episode 14 - You Did Nothing to Deserve My Wrath

Long episode this week, because I kinda got into a serious thing talking about Ric Flair.  I review the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary on Flair, talk about wrestling in general, review the 2017 releases by The National and the Jesus and Mary Chain, talk about my shoes, talk about the dentist, and play the guitar.  All that and other stuff! Here's the player:



I said I'd put a link to the letter Charlotte Flair wrote to her dad on the blog. So here it is.

Here are the time-stamps:
  • 0:00 - Introduction stuff.
  • 2:48 - Shoes! Dentist! Etc! (Including talking about an upcoming thing I'll be doing on the podcast.)
  • 9:26 - Guitar Break #1 - "That Was Then" acoustic sample.
  • 10:55 - Music reviews for The National's "Sleep Well Beast" and the Jesus and Mary Chain's "Damage and Joy." Also my current listening: Leonard Cohen and Rush.
  • 26:11 - Guitar Break #2 - "Amanda, I'm Tired" acoustic sample.
  • 28:12 - Review of ESPN's 30 for 30 on Ric Flair, including a healthy amount of fan-boying over Ric Flair and his career.
  • 58:47 - Guitar Break #3 - "No One Leaves St. Louis" acoustic sample.
  • 1:00:42 - This week in WWE Wrestling.
  • 1:13:13 - Closing remarks/exit music.
And here are some photos:

Wooooooooo!
Shoooooooooooooes!
The National and The Jesus and Mary Chain records I talked about.
My "current listening" - Leonard Cohen and Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment