Thursday, February 22, 2018

Episode 26 - This Episode Would Look Fantastic in Sequins

On this week's episode I mostly just talk about the Olympics and my love of Rufus Wainwright, including my thoughts about his show in St. Louis on February 16. I also touch on a few personal things and complain about stuff.  The usual.  But this episode ended up meaning a lot to me, so I hope you enjoy it!

Here's the player:



Time indexes:
  • 0:00 - Introduction and personal stuff.
  • 9:48 - Music Break 1 - "Earned" from my "Things I Meant to Say" album.
  • 10:21 - Olympics-talk...
  • 23:19 - Music Break 2 - "Angel" off of my "Out from the Light" album.
  • 23:50 - My thoughts on Rufus Wainwright, his show in St. Louis last week, and his impact on my life. It gets a little personal.
  • 59:08 - "Sometimes You Say Goodbye" from my "Sorry, I Didn't Mean to Shout" album.
  • 59:40 - Outro stuff.  I briefly touch on wrestling, my disappointment in LootCrate, and my brother's new dog. Then I flounder trying to figure out howto say goodbye.
And here are some photos:

Me in my Rufus Wainwright t-shirt.
My new lamp and corner-shelf.
My new wall-shelf (with my Star Trek collection on it) and picture of the guys from Rush as the Canadian Gothic.
My Rufus Wainwright collection.
Autographed copy of "Take All My Loves!"

No comments:

Post a Comment