Thursday, February 15, 2018

Episode 25 - Nice to Be on the Podium

On this week's episode I talk about what I've seen so far from the Winter Olympics, then discuss music from Mr. Big (including an RIP to Pat Torpey), Roxy Music, Big Star, and AC Newman.  After that, I talk about this week's happenings in the WWE. Also some other stuff.  It's a fun one.

Here's the player!



Time indexes:
  • 0:00 - Intro Stuff/State of the Podcast
  • 6:10 - Music Break 1 - "In My Heart" from my "Out from the Light" album.
  • 6:40 - Olympics!!!
  • 17:53 - Music Break 2 - "Simple Things" from my "Things I Meant to Say" album.
  • 12:23 - Music stuff (with a tribute to Pat Torpey at the top)
  • 38:46 - Music Break 3 - "Everything" from my "Grounds" album.
  • 39:17 - This week in the WWE. Including the revelation that I'm not a fan of the Undertaker.
  • 55:10 - Music Break 4 - "Live Your Life" from my "Sorry, I Didn't Mean to Shout" release.
  • 55:30 - Outro and touching on some loose ends.
Here are some photos.  I could not get to the box with the Chuck Taylors I referenced in it...but I will!  They belong in my office.  I'll post a photo of those whenever I dig them out.
The Mr. Big albums that everybody but the guy to whom I'm paying tribute in this episode signed.
The other music I discussed this week.
Not the most flattering or professional looking shot...but this is the Steve & Larson "Friendos" shirt.
A little better...this is the Schiavone Wedding shirt.
Just thought folks might find this interesting...this is my outline for the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment