Friday, March 9, 2018

Episode 28 - Shipping Issues

Sorry this is a day late going up, but I was sick earlier in the week and everything's off schedule.  Kept it kind of short this week because my voice is going out thanks to being sick, too.  But I talked about a lot!  Subjects covered include Loot Crate's Star Trek Mission Crate, the pro-wrestlers shown on the t-shirts in the thumbnail, and music from The Decemberists, Snow Patrol, and Pearl Jam, plus whatever else comes to mind.  Stop reading this!  Click the thing!



Time Index:
  • 0:00 - Intro
  • 3:34 - Music Break 1 - "You and Your Perfect Life" from my "Something to Look Forward to" album.
  • 4:06 - My critique of the Star Trek Mission Crate and Loot Crate in general.
  • 13:07 - Music Break 2 - "Coming Storm" from my "Things I Meant to Say" album.
  • 13:36 - I discuss some pro-wrestling t-shirts I bought and why I bought them.
  • 25:56 - Music Break 3 - "Not Okay" from my "Trigger Warnings and Sunshine" album.
  • 26:30 - I talk about music from Snow Patrol, The Decemberists, a little bit of Irish stuff, and Pearl Jam.
  • 35:55 - Music Break 4 - "The Best" from my "Ink-Stained Fingers" album.
  • 36:25 - Outro
Here are a ton of photos!

Here's a bigger version of the thumbnail for those who like that.
This is all the stuff I got in the Mission Crate.  Yes. I am one of those horrible people who takes his collectibles out of the boxes and enjoys looking at them in the open air.  The horror!
This is the top of the crate.

This is the side of the crate, styled to look like the Galileo shuttlecraft, which was pretty cool. 
This is the division badge from the Discovery series...which I haven't actually seen, but hey this looks neat on my coat.

The box for the Picard/Locutus figurine.

The figure still in the box.
The Enterprise in the box.

I really dig this t-shirt and am looking forward to wearing it around!

...hmm...which guitar case should this go on?  Maybe the banjo case?

And I also talked about these!

No comments:

Post a Comment