Thursday, April 19, 2018

Episode 34 - The Pearl Jam Episode (Also I Say the Word Kerfuffle)

This week's episode is all about Pearl Jam.  I'm a big fan and it seemed like it was time to talk about it.  I tell my autobiographical version of Pearl Jam's history and a few stories along the way.  I talk about my favorite songs and rank the 10 studio albums in order from my least to most favorite.  It's an hour of Pearl Jam.  Just click it!  Here's the player:



And there's really no need for a time index this week, so we'll skip right to posting photos...

This is the cover photo at full size and with the logo in a more logical place.

The CD copy of the show I attended in 2010, which is kind of responsible for this post happening.

This photo is from that 2010 show, giving a pretty accurate view from our seats.  There's obviously more light-glare than we have live on the night, but this gives some perspective of our view anyway.  Not terrible for whatever phone I had in 2010.

This was during the encore of the show.  The venue turned the house lights on and Pearl Jam kept playing for another three songs. It was cool.

This is the shirt I bought that night--made just for St. Louis.
This isn't quite ALL of my Pearl Jam collection, but it's a fair representation.
If you'd like to read the post I wrote in 2010 that I read during the podcast, it's located here: https://derekbrink.wordpress.com/2010/05/06/pearl-jam-review/

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment