Thursday, May 10, 2018

Episode 36 - I Want Good Things for Andie MacDowell

DON'T MISS THIS ONE! This week's episode gets bananas. I talk about the video game God of War for a little while, but the show REALLY gets going when I review the Hallmark movie "The Beach House" starring Andie MacDowell.  That, plus music reviews of albums by Frank Turner, John Moreland, and a nod to Jason Isbell and some talk about my own music career as well.  It's a good one.  ...and yes, I drew the turtle.  Here's the player:



Here's the time index:
  • 0:00 - Intro Stuff including a plug for my new album "It Could Be Worse."
  • 8:12 - Music break #1 - "That Was Then" from "It Could Be Worse"
  • 8:45 - Video Game Review: God of War (from the perspective of someone who didn't play it)
  • 27:53 - Music Break #2 - "Remember Me" from the "Sorry I Didn't Mean to Shout" release
  • 28:25 - Hallmark Movie review: The Beach House
  • 38:12 - Music Break #3 - "The Best" from the "Ink Stained Fingers" album
  • 38:43 - Music reviews of stuff by Frank Turner, John Moreland, and a nod toward Jason Isbell.
  • 48:23 - Music Break #4 - "Please" off of the "Out from the Light" album
  • 48:53 - Outro comments, including me plugging a gig.
And here's a handful of photos.  Sorry I don't have anything from God of War or the Beach House here, but I'd have had to pull licensed images off the net and that seemed problematic.

The turtle up close.

As promised, my printer.

Frank Turner's "Be More Kind"

John Moreland's "In the Throes"

No comments:

Post a Comment