Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Episode 37 - Tell 'Em Derek Sent Ya' and they'll say "Who?"

This week's episode is a little different. Apart from mentioning some hats I bought in the intro, I mostly just talk about roughly a dozen records. Each of them in some way shape or form influenced my new album "It Could Be Worse," which is being released on May 18, 2018. This was a fun one for me. It's just the one subject, so I'm not going to do a time index this week, but I will say the songs that are played are both from my new album and are "Nobody Else" and "Always," in that order. Here's the player:


And here are some photos:
The cover photo, bigger.

One of my hats! (And my beard getting slowly more prospector-ish...)

My other hat. (Dagnabbit!)

The CDs I talked about. 
Big Star's "Complete Third."


Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment