Friday, August 10, 2018

Episode 46 - Praise Stupid Nerd Stuff!

I enjoyed recording this one. I talk about a lot of stuff including the new (and EXCELLENT) album by Amanda Shires, TV shows like The Venture Bros. and Kimmy Schmidt, and my 1990s Ibanez Soundgear bass. That and a whole lot more.  Here's the player:


Here is the time index:

And here's a bunch of photos:
The cover, and just kind of a neat shot. :)

I could've done a whole episode on how much I liked this record.

This is season 1. I'm presently watching season 7.

My Ibanez Soundgear, and some friends...

Probably should've polished it...

Definitely should've polished it.

Badass II Bridge. Only modification I made in 22 years!

Up the Hammers.

Chili pepper strap.

And this is kind of interesting but I forgot to mention it in the show. I used to play in churches a lot in the 90s/early 2000s and a youth group kid who was into macrame and stuff gave me those things hanging down. I thought it was nice, tied them to my bass, and 20 years later, they're still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment