Thursday, August 23, 2018

Episode 47 - Guess What I Almost Named This One

This week's episode contains a lot of me ranting. I know...but more-so! I talk about the Star Trek Mission Crate from Loot Crate, the current season of The Venture Bros., and also a long talk on this week's happenings in the WWE--there was a Pay Per View and a LOT to discuss! All that, plus I freak out because I saw a bug.  What are you waiting for? Click the thing!


Here's the time breakdown:

And here are some photos. This week, with the subjects at hand I really only have photos of the Mission Crate stuff. But it'll probably be fun to gauge my level of disdain from photo to photo!

Also used as the cover, this is the tribble with teeth that I talked about. Isn't it stupid? Look at how stupid it is with its stupid teeth and stupid face with its dumb glasses and stupid beard. Also the plush toy is dumb.

Klingon socks. I was nonplussed.

Klingon badge, which actually might be cool if I were into Klingons. SLIGHTLY plussed.

The same badge as last time, only smaller. Back to nonplussed.

Klingon sticker. Still only mildly plussed.

However, the Worf figurine does plus me.
That's it! Thanks for caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment