Thursday, September 13, 2018

Episode 49 - Hey Siri, Stop Recording

In this episode, I spend an extended amount of time talking about the Jason Isbell show in St. Louis this past week (and why I loved it). I also talk about the movie and book Juliet, Naked, and the Venture Bros. You know how it goes by now. ***EDIT: By the way, I COMPLETELY forgot to censor some swearing in this episode. So if you're not a grown-up, grow up.*** Here's the player:


Here's the time index:
  • 0:00 - Jason Isbell show in St. Louis
  • 22:15 - Music Break #1 - "Sometimes You Say Goodbye"
  • 22:46 - Movie/Book Review - Juliet, Naked
  • 40:40 - Music Break #2 - "You and Your Perfect Life"
  • 41:11 - Venture Bros. and the Shirt of the Week Club
  • 45:48 - Music Break #3 - Hindsight
  • 46:19 - Outro, including tributes to Aretha Franklin and Burt Reynolds
And here are some photos!

Cover Photo - New shirt!

Photo of the concert in action, lovingly stolen from Amanda's Facebook post.

They had bags for the merch. As a longtime concert-goer, GOD BLESS THEM.

I put my ticket in a frame. I want to preserve that night for as long as I can.

Book and ticket stub for Juliet Naked.

One of the Venture Bros/ Shirts.

And another.

And another.

No comments:

Post a Comment