Thursday, October 25, 2018

Episode 53 - Kicking Out at 2

This week's episode gets a little dark up top as I talk about the leukemia diagnosis that Roman Reigns described on this week's episode of Monday Night Raw.  I get a little personal and intense in places.  But then I cheer up and talk about new music from Jason Isbell, the Bottle Rockets, and Trampled by Turtles before raving about one of my all-time favorite albums, Neil Young's "Harvest."  Here's the player:


And after some errors, I don't have a time-index this week, so we're just going to skip right to the pictures.  If you feel the need to skip over the intense part, the music talk starts about 29 minutes in.

Here's the cover photo.

Taken seconds after opening the new Isbell. I didn't even take off my hat and jacket before tearing into it!

Pretty!

Isbell shirt that came with the pre-order.

Isbell poster (and four rando CDs) that came with the vinyl.

...which I immediately framed and slid my ticket from this past September's show under the glass with it.

One of my favorite albums.

New one by Trampled by Turtles. If you stare at this long enough, a joint appears in your hand.

New one from the Bottle Rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment