Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Inaugural "Fast Cash!" (8/5/20)

This is a super-short episode (for me, anyway)! I've been wanting to sometimes just do short episodes where I maybe only talk about a couple of things because I don't always have an hour-long episode to do, but I can always do 15-20 minutes. So I'm going to do that sometimes, and when I do I'm going to call it a "Fast Cash" episode to tie in with the "Empty Checking" phrasing and whatnot--you get it. This is the first one! Fast Cash!

In this one I bid farewell to Pete Hamill, then talk about the Yakuza game series, the new album by Alanis Morissette, and Rick and Morty. It's a good one. But short! FAST CASH!!!!!!!!

Here's the player:



Sorry I don't have a time breakdown together...in thinking it was a short episode it didn't dawn on me that it would still be a good thing to do. Oops. Anyway, there were things I talked about and songs of mine playing between them, etc...

But here are a handful of photos. There are only a few. Because FAST CASH!

Here's the cover--that's Yakuza Kiwami 1 on the TV behind me. It was surprisingly hard to get the camera focus.
Pete Hamill's "Forever." Sorry to hear he passed away this week.


This is a gif from Yakuza Kiwami 1 - sorry I can't find it again to post the source. It shows off come of the goofy nature of the game. You play as the guy in the foreground. The dancing guy is best explained by the caption, which reads, "...And what the hell are you doing? Can zombies even do... whatever the hell this dance you're doing is?" in case you can't read it. :)
Alanis Morissette's new album. It's great.


Rick and Morty seasons 1-3. Really dig it!

No comments:

Post a Comment