Monday, December 14, 2020

An Update, Not An Episode - 12/14/20

This isn't really an episode, but it felt important to record it really quickly. I'm not going to get a full episode up this week, but I at least wanted to post SOMETHING. The fact is I recorded an episode last night, but this morning woke up in a LOT of pain and it's making the editing process unbearable. So here's five minutes of me talking about that and not having to edit it:



In short: Sorry there's not a full episode this week. But NEXT week (or maybe the end of this week--whatever) there will be a full episode where I break down my top ten albums of 2020! (Health permitting.) That'll be a good episode, I bet. It's a good list, anyway...so check that out next time!

And thanks for your understanding this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment