Monday, December 7, 2020

The One Where I Talk About Beverages for a Long Time - 12/6/20

This is a fun episode. Despite the music being a little too quiet, the heater being a little too loud, and the fact that I referred to a movie as being something "I want to like so much more than I does." Still fun! I talk about a Drive-By Truckers Record Store Day release and give my thoughts on the Roger Moore run of the James Bond movies. Plus I talk a little bit about Avalanche Ale, The Lord of the Rings, and Pat Patterson. Dig it! Here's the player:



Time Index:
0.00 - Intro (including talking about Avalanche Ale at 2:10).
6:40 - Music Break
6:55 - Drive-By Truckers - Plan 9 Records Record Store Day release
19:21 - Music Break
19:36 - James Bond movie update: The Roger Moore Era
37:19 - Music Break
37:29 - Outro, including some chatter about Lord of the Rings and also a RIP to Pat Patterson.

And sorry there aren't more photos (that's ANOTHER thing that went wrong!) but here's the cover anyway...



No comments:

Post a Comment