Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Episode 155 - Where Do You Get an Overproduced Poncho?

In this episode, I talk about new music from Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, Ben Folds, The Damned, Rufus Wainwright, and Dropkick Murphys. I've had some computer issues and absolutely lost the file I made with the time-index in it...I'm not making that again...so it's not here! But hey, at least I took pictures! 

Email: db@derekbrink.com


Here's the cover for your collection, Geoff. (I bet a guy named Geoff collects these.)

The new Jason Isbell record is so nice I bought it twice! Outstanding release.

I mentioned this piece that's hanging on my wall...

...and here's the ticket stub from the last time I saw Isbell in 2018. Looking forward to this weekend!

The new DKM is a lot like the last DKM record. And in this case that's very welcomed!

Ben Folds is once again folding Bens. What did I think of it? I probably tell you in the episode. Fuckin' listen to it, or whatever, Geoff.

I come across more critical of the new Rufus Wainwright than I meant to...it's really great and I love it. Know that.

One of the surprisingly best albums you've got the chance to listen to this year. New Damned. Good news.


No comments:

Post a Comment