Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Episode 19 - I Have a Perfect Fourth Doctor Cosplay in My Closet By Accident

On this week's show, we keep it a little bit briefer than in recent episodes (you're welcome!) and talk about the Nintendo Switch, music from Vic Chesnutt, Doctor Who, and my recommendation of where to buy your pottery. If I don't talk to you before then (and I won't!) please have a happy and safe New Year!

Here's the player:



And because I said I'd include it, here's a link to the website of Alewine Pottery, where I bought my mugs!  (Photos below.)

Here's the time-index for your skipper-arounders:

  • 0:00 - Intro stuff including some talk about Alewine Pottery, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.
  • 9:48 - Musical Break #1 - A clip of "Church Girls" off of my "Trigger Warnings and Sunshine" album.
  • 10:26 - Talking about the Nintendo Switch, Mario Odyssey, WWE 2K18, and gaming in general.
  • 22:25 - Musical Break #2 - A clip of "Falling" off of my "New Year's Eve" album.
  • 22:48 - Talking about Doctor Who and the new regeneration. Then about "A Christmas Story" and Dick Van Dyke after that.
  • 34:25 - Musical Break #3 - A clip of "Outlaw" off of my "Wayne County EP" album.
  • 34:58 - Current Listening: Vic Chesnutt - Is the Actor Happy?" and songs from the "Lord of the Rings" movies.
  • 41:32 - A clip of "AMB 4" off of my "Grounds" album.
  • 42:03 - Outro
And here are some photos, many of which are sub-par because I'm doing this at 1 a.m.

The mugs!
The Switch, with Mario on-screen!
See?  Totally have a 4th Doctor cosplay ready to go at a moment's notice. Also, I feel like my Mii is pretty on-point.
The Vic Chesnutt album I talked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment