Thursday, February 8, 2018

Episode 24 - I Know A Lot About Kelsey Grammer (And So Can You!)

(In advance, I apologize for not having any extra photos in this post. Things got moving late this week and I just plain ran out of time.)

This one's all over the place. I talk about the Superbowl and tell a story about how I thought Prince died almost 20 years before he did. I pay tribute to John Mahoney and that descends into talking about all the terrible things that have happened to Kelsey Grammer over the years. I talk a little about my love of The Office.  Then I also get into talking about playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild, poorly explain what amiibos do, and stuff like that...  Of course, there's talk about the WWE as well. And I talk about new music from Novo Amor/Ed Tullett.  All that, plus a bunch of other stuff!

Here's the player!



Here are the times for those who wish to skip stuff:
  • 0:00 - Opening remarks and intro music.
  • 3:15 - Music Break 1 - "What Matters Most" off of my "Something to Look Forward To" album.
  • 3:46 - Me pretending to know about football and talking about the Superbowl. (Including a story about how I thought Prince died in 1997 at the 11:48 mark.)
  • 19:06 - Tribute to John Mahoney and a weirdly long examination of my encyclopedic knowledge of the misfortunes that have befallen Kelsey Grammer.
  • 27:22 - I talk about how I like The Office a little.
  • 30:27 - Music Break 2 - "Born in This Town" from my "Out from the Light" album.
  • 30:57 - Gaming talk, with particular emphasis on Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • 42:57 - Music Break 3 - "El Santo Frente a la Muerte!"  from the "Sorry, I Didn't Mean to Shout" release.
  • 43:39 - This week in the WWE.
  • 58:11 - Music Break 4 - "Being There" from the "Things I Meant to Say" album, featuring background vocals by Becky Outlaw, who has just a ridiculously cool last name.
  • 58:43 - Music talk, including my thoughts on "Heiress" by Novo Amor and Ed Tullett
  • 1:07:03 - Outro Music
Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment