Thursday, May 31, 2018

Episode 38 - People Suck at Driving

After an unexpected week off, I'm back with an episode that goes all over the place! This week, after giving some updates on my personal life, I talk about the recent Roseanne scandal, the WWE, Batman's 1966 series, music from Primus and the Beatles (respectively), and even touch on some books by Liz Moore and Nicole Krauss.  It's a busy one!  Here's the player:


And here's the time indexes:
  • 0:00 - Introduction and stuff about my personal life.
  • 8:45 - Music Break 1 - "Sometimes You Say Goodbye" from the "Sorry, I Didn't Mean to Shout" release.
  • 9:15 - TV Talk
    • The Roseanne Scandal (9:15)
    • WWE (18:33)
    • Batman '66 (23:40)
  • 28:54 - Music Break 2 - "Outdoor Summer Concerts" (single)
  • 29:24 - Music Stuff
    • Primus - The Desaturating Seven (29:24)
    • The Lost Art of the Concept Album (33:52)
    • The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (36:08)
  • 39:44 - Music Break 3 - "Church Girls" from the "Trigger Warnings & Sunshine" album.
  • 40:15 - Outro stuff, including books by Liz Moore and Nicole Krauss.
And here are some photos:
Here's a cleaner copy of the cover photo.

I talk about the Batman 66 series in fond detail, as you may have guessed by now.

I mentioned making this in the podcast. It was my tribute to Adam West upon hearing he'd passed away.

Overlooked this one last year!

I've got a controversial take on this one.

My Nicole Krauss collection.

My Liz Moore collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment