Thursday, June 7, 2018

Episode 39 - The Episode Where I Can't Pronounce Anything

Kind of a short one this week. Mostly wanted to talk about music and comedy, so that's pretty much what you get. I talk about new releases from Willie Nelson, Ghost, and Roger Daltrey. Then I talk about how I'm excited to finally have the WWE Network (I've already watched a Pay-Per-View from 1990 that featured the Freebirds in Confederate Flag capes and makeup...so...). And then I talk about some recent comedy I've watched on Netflix, including stuff from John Mulaney, Iliza Shlesinger, Patton Oswalt, and Marc Maron. And probably some other stuff, too. I had fun. You might also, maybe.  Here's the player:


Here's the time index:
  • 0:00 - Intro Stuff
  • 6:55 - Music Break 1 - Beautiful Disaster from the "Trigger Warnings & Sunshine" Album
  • 7:27 - New Music Releases
    • Willie Nelson - Last Man Standing (8:32)
    • Ghost - Prequelle (10:42)
    • Roger Daltrey - As Long As I Have You (20:54)
  • 24:45 - Music Break 2 - Give it Up from the "Ink-Stained Fingers" Album
  • 25:15 - Streaming Media and Stand Up Comedy
  • 34:37 - Napalm from the "Something to Look Forward To" album
  • 35:07 - Outro
And here are some pictures:

First the cover for those who have a weird folder where they've saved every one on a hard drive somewhere.

The CDs I talked about. Weird group.

Image taken from an Amazon ad. Finally made the commitment, mostly to watch as much vintage wrestling as possible and as little of the new stuff as possible.

Image taken from Amazon. All of his stuff is great, but I'd recommend starting with this one.

Image taken from Netflix. Even they don't know how to pronounce her last name.

Image taken from IMDB. I'm steeling myself up to watch Annihilation soon.

Image taken from Amazon. One of Maron's better specials post 2000, in my opinion.
And that's it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment