Saturday, June 30, 2018

Non-Episode #3: Unwanted Hiatus

Those who've been looking for it will notice there hasn't been a new episode in two weeks.  I'm sorry about that. Two weeks ago, I mistimed some things in my week and just plain couldn't get a show together. I've got a day-job and other commitments and sometimes the week gets away from me. What I did not expect though was to then be sick this week. I've been down for a few days and doing edits and uploads and photos seems like a lot of work when you're this sleepy.  So...sorry...two weeks off.

I promise I'm coming back. Probably on 7/5 unless my health gets worse and I end up in the hospital or something. But I don't expect that to happen. Thanks for waiting, in the meantime!

Here's what I look like when I'm sick:


No comments:

Post a Comment