Thursday, July 5, 2018

Episode 41 - Stupid Freedom

After an unexpected two-week hiatus, the show is back! Sorry for being away. In this episode I mostly talk about music and wrestling. The music includes stuff from Sloan, Ray Davies, Father John Misty, and Anna Burch. The wrestling includes a tribute to the late Big Van Vader and babbling about the recent happenings in the WWE.  Here's the player:


Here's the time breakdown:
  • 0.00 - Intro
  • 5:32 - Rest in Peace, Big Van Vader
  • 9:06 - Music Break 1 - Church Girls from "Trigger Warnings and Sunshine"
  • 9:36 - Music Talk including Sloan, Anna Burch, Father John Misty, and Ray Davies
  • 34:38 - Music Break 2 - Falling from "New Year's Eve"
  • 35:12 - Wrestling Stuff
  • 49:24 - Music Break 3 - Being There from "Things I Meant to Say"
  • 49:54 - Outro
I didn't take many pictures this week, but here's the cover anyway...


...and here's a spoiler for next week.  I don't know what-all I'll talk about, but you'd better believe I'll be talking about this:

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment