Thursday, July 12, 2018

Episode 42 - ULTRA SUPER MEGA BOARD!

This week is mostly about my pedal board. I spent a lot of time and money on it, so you're going to have to deal with me playing around with it. Or skip this episode. You do you.  I also talked a little bit about my current listening which has been made up mostly by Mr. Big and Guided By Voices (the pairing we've all been waiting for!) and I talked about some other stuff in passing too.  But it's mostly the board.

I said I'd provide some links here at the blog, so here is the link for Philosoffee.  And here is the link for the long boring post I wrote about my board on my personal blog.

Here's the player:


Here's how the time broke down:
  • 0:00 - Intro - Including a plug for my friends at Philosoffee at 3:33 and a little bit of wrestling talk at 7:45.
  • 11:11 - Music Break #1  - "Nobody Else" from my It Could Be Worse album
  • 11:41 - ULTRA SUPER MEGA BOARD!!!
  • 46:40 - Music Break #2 - "Who I Am" also from It Could Be Worse
  • 47:10 - Outro - Including a little bit more about the board that I forgot to mention but also my current listening starts at about 50:55.
And here are some photos:
First the cover photo.

A solo shot of ULTRA SUPER MEGA BOARD!!!

This is the amp I used and mentioned.

This is the Tele I played. I've used this photo on the blog before. I like it.

Electro-Harmonix's Oceans 11 Reverb pedal. Probably my favorite pedal I've bought in about 10 years.
And that's it!  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment