Tuesday, December 10, 2019

12/10/19 - He's a Militant Atheist, But Who Isn't?

This episode was a long time coming and I hope it's fun for everybody. It sure was for me. I talk about books by Penn Jillette, Paula Hawkins, Liz Moore, and Nick Hornby. I also talking about having seen Joker and the Downton Abbey movie. Then I talk about my recent listening including the new albums by The Who and Leonard Cohen, plus an introduction to what will soon be a recurring segment on Bob Dylan. It's a big show! Hope you enjoy it! Here's the player:


Time Index:
Here are some photos!
Here's the cover photo for the episode. You have to listen to get context for what the hell is going on in the upper right corner.

I'm sure I've said a book "changed my life" before. Well...this one actually did.

One of the best books I've read in years.

Fun mystery revolving around irredeemable people.

Fun, light reading.

Not so fun, heavy watching. (Image pulled off of Google.)

A wonderful return to the Abbey! (Image pulled from Google.)

The new Who album. The mixer it's sitting on is new too.

Leonard Cohen's final album.

The Dylan boxed set.

All the CDs in the Dylan set! Holy cats!


Remember, you can download my music FOR FREE at http://derekbrink.bandcamp.com. And the Bob Dylan blog is at http://derekondylan.blogspot.com.

See you next time for my top ten albums of 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment