Saturday, November 21, 2020

Anyhoozit - 11/20/20

 This episode is a little different just based on how long I spend talking about a personal experience with an online troll up top...but the greater message is "be a good fan" so I think it's worth sharing. Outside of that I talk about a couple James Bond movies, the Austin Powers flicks, and The Wrong Guy then go through some of my "Current Listening" including music from Gord Downie, Frank Black, Elvis Costello, Jason Isbell, Drive-By Truckers, and The Hold Steady. I had fun with this one and hope you will too! Here's the player:

Time Index:

  • 0:00 - Intro
  • 11:24 - I start yellin' about a troll and about being a good fan.
  • 28:53 - Music Break - Remember Me
  • 29:23 - Recent Viewing including The Wrong Guy, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Diamonds Are Forever, and the Austin Powers movies.
  • 54:46 - Music Break - Out from the Light
  • 55:16 - Current Listening: The Hold Steady, Elvis Costello, Jason Isbell, DBT, Frank Black, and Gord Downie.
  • 1:10:05 - Music Break - In My Heart
  • 1:10:35 - Outro
And here are some photos:
Cover Photo.
The Wrong Guy -- Track it down. It's one of my favorites.

I didn't feel like posting roughly the same James Bond pic that I've posted for the past couple weeks, so I skipped right to Austin Powers. :)
Some of the music mentioned: Elvis Costello - The Delivery Man, Frank Black - Honeycomb, and The Hold Steady - Thrashing Thru the Passion

More Music! Jason Isbell - Reunions, Drive-By Truckers - American Band
Holy crap, even MORE Music! Gord Downie - Introduce Yerself

And a Newcastle Brown Ale. One of my old favorites, although it does bum me out a little that they've changed the bottle in recent years.


No comments:

Post a Comment