Monday, January 4, 2021

Cool... Sorta Cool... Not Very Cool... - 1/3/21

This was a fun one for me, planted deep in the 1990s, when I first started switching on and becoming me. Listen to me fondly describe music from 1994 and 1995 and Batman The Animated Series, as well as whatever else comes to mind--including my recently broken toe! It's a fun one. Dig in. Here's the player:


Time index:

And here are some photos:

Here's the cover photo, for your collection. Batman mask courtesy of photofunny.net.


My original 1990s copy of Dream Theater's Awake.
My 90s copy of Pearl Jam's Vitalogy.

My 90s copy of Van Halen's Balance--surprisingly in-tact, comparatively! 


Referred to in the show, this is the back cover of the booklet, which would've been a much better cover.

My 90s copy of Queensryche's Promised Land. This is my ACTUAL first copy, as opposed to the one I mentioned reading from in the show. You can see it's been through the ringer!

This is the referenced computer game copy of Promised Land. There is very little difference between the cover of this and the cover of the actual album.

...and of course...Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment